Saturday, October 08, 2005

eternal return

one begins where one ends.

each moment is an ending of a past beginning.
each moment is a beginning of a future ending.

this blog is something of beginnings and endings and the meaningful moments in between. with this blog, i am ending an era of self-concealment. i am trying to unfold myself to the world that has always unfolded around me. without me. within me. it is revelatory of my own moments, my own beginnings and endings as i continuously journey in life. for life. through moments like these. for moments like these.

for whether we move through life with a nostalgia for remembrance or a predilection for anticipation, what is important is that we are.

we exist.

in moments.

through moments.

for moments.

one ends where one begins.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh, ang tindi naman ng blog mo... ang ganda ng mga posts...

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home